PREMIER GERMAN ENGINEERING, PROVEN RESULTS
Recognized as one of the most powerful devices on the market, amiea med EXCEED is the world’s first FDA-cleared1 automated microneedling device clinically proven to dramatically reduce the appearance of wrinkles, skin laxity, and texture.2 Each safe and effective treatment session is completed in less than an hour with little to no recovery time.
Separate Power Unit
for Maximum Efficiency
- The only FDA-cleared microneedling device powered by a separate control unit
- No overheating of the handpiece
- Persistent power with up to 150 hits per second
- High-precision and adjustable speed for deeper penetration and total control of treatment area and coverage
- Constant needling frequency and even penetration with up to 900 punctures per second
Lightweight Handpiece for More Precision and Control
- Ergonomic for controlled depth
- Precise scale for needle length indication to ensure treatment can be reproduced
- Optimized drive to guarantee powerful operation
- Robust design and detachable cable
U.S. Intended Use (FDA Indication): The EXCEED is a microneedling device and accessories is intended for the treatment of wrinkles in Fitzpatrick skin types I, II, and/or III in the following facial areas: glabellar frown lines, periorbital lines, and cheek folds in adults age 22 years or older.
amiea med EXCEED is a CE 0123-marked device in Europe indicated to clinically treat post acne scarring, in particular, to reduce the depth of acne scars.
The Microneedling System that’s exceeding Expectations
The advanced system generates very little noise or vibration, providing a more effective and comfortable treatment for patients, while giving skincare specialists more control for visibly rejuvenated skin.
“With amiea med, I’m able to work with absolute safety and precision using the system’s reliable needle length adjustment that’s ideal for treating critical areas. The excellent results, minimal downtime, and scar-free healing it provides is essential to my patients and just some of the reasons why I like working with amiea med products.”— PD. Dr. med. Matthias Aust
The amiea med advantage
See how amiea med EXCEED is superior to other microneedling devices.
Quality German engineering with a two-year warranty.
- EXCEED U.S. Intended Use (FDA Indication): The EXCEED is a microneedling device and accessories is intended for the treatment of wrinkles in Fitzpatrick skin types I, II and/or III in the following facial areas: glabellar frown lines, periorbital lines and cheek folds in adults aged 22 years or older.
- Ablon G. Safety and Effectiveness of an Automated Microneedling Device in Improving the Signs of Aging. J Clin Aesthet Dermatol. 2018; 11(8):29-34.